Forum USA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Un forum francophone exclusivement consacré aux Etats-Unis d'Amérique (politique, société, culture, médias, sport etc...)

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

National Security is Top Priority

AuteurMessage
Mr XX121

Mr XX121

Masculin Nombre de messages : 662

National Security is Top Priority  Empty
MessageSujet: National Security is Top Priority    National Security is Top Priority  EmptyMer 24 Mai - 0:20

We can have borders, or we can have terror. There is no third option, this is the real world, not a sociology class on diversity.

My greatest fear about the horrific slaughter of innocents in Manchester at the hands of radical Islamic terrorists is that it will not be the last.

How much blood must be shed before we wake up as a society and start taking action to protect ourselves?

Is the death of innocent children in Manchester at the hands of radical Islamists just another event that the mainstream media and politically correct politicians hope we will forget about come next week?

I’ll tell you one thing, I’m personally fed up with the cliché and more importantly, useless hashtags and sloganeering.

Social media outrage, while understandable, does nothing to actually prevent future attacks from happening.

The only thing we can do to protect ourselves from these barbarians is throw political correctness in the garbage, and the politicians who embrace it the heck out of office!

Terror attacks in Europe have become the norm due to years of a suicidal open borders.

Thanks to eight years of Barack Obama, we are not far off!

Now more than ever, I need you to be with me in Washington at our National Conference this October.

I didn’t escape war torn Lebanon as a child, just to have the same radical Islamic enemy follow me to the United States and threaten my children.

https://us.123rf.com/450wm/selezenj/selezenj1612/selezenj161200066/69721894-l-alcool-dans-un-verre-conduit-la-personne--l-intoxication.jpg?ver=6

En fwance ils mouillent il faudra  penser a purger les fausses septiques a l'Elysée il y a des odeurs nauséabondes ce que m' expliqué  un VRAI FRANCAIS en ballade dans le coin affraid affraid
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

National Security is Top Priority
Page 1 sur 1