Forum USA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Un forum francophone exclusivement consacré aux Etats-Unis d'Amérique (politique, société, culture, médias, sport etc...)

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Iraq

AuteurMessage
Mr XX121

Mr XX121

Masculin Nombre de messages : 662

Iraq Empty
MessageSujet: Iraq   Iraq EmptyVen 6 Oct - 21:49

The Chocolate Makers Fudgepackers sound off. The EUnuchs, no I mean the EUrine Peeins, no I mean the 'leaders' of Zeroland otherwise known as the Zeropeans, are miffed that their no good slacker cowardly asses are not eligible for contract bidding in Iraq. They are sputtering about internazional law, known around these parts as the Zeropean Rules-Made-Up-As-We-Go-Along. Bush says he'll check with his lawyer and by the way, don't call me, I'll call you. These suckers still have not understood. They are either with the US, or against the US, and if they are against the US they are on the outside looking in. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Iraq
Page 1 sur 1